Our venues are committed to making Entwined in the Valley a COVID-Safe event. This means maintaining capacity restrictions and physical distancing requirements as specified by the State Government at the time of the event.
To assist us in ensuring that Entwined in the Valley is COVID-Safe, we request that you please ensure you observe the following:
1. Stay home if you are unwell. Please do not attend the event if you may have ANY symptoms or have been instructed to isolate.
2. Continue to monitor the State Government’s dedicated COVID-19 website to stay informed of the current requirements when attending public venues.
3. Maintain personal hygiene; this includes washing your hands regularly, using hand sanitiser and sneezing/coughing into your elbow.
4. Ensure that you have read and understand each venue’s cancellation policy before booking your tickets. These can be found on the website.
5. Cooperate with the venue’s instructions. These are crucial in ensuring that they are able provide you with a memorable experience while still adhering to the current COVID-19 requirements.
We look forward to seeing you in the Swan Valley.